Terms of service
This legal notice regulates the allowed usage of the website www.alohas.com as set forth below:
Compliance with the Law on information society services and e-commerce (LSSI): Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and e-commerce.
Owner of the website: SUNSET VENTURES, SL (hereinafter known as the "Service Provider").
Address: C/ de l'Esglèsia, 4-6. Planta 4 Puerta A
Postcode: 08024 Barcelona, Spain
NIF (Tax Identification Number): B-66870585
Intellectual property and responsibility for contents
The intellectual property rights of this website (https://www.alohas.io/), its source code, design, photographs, texts, navigation structure, databases and different contents are the property of the Service Provider, which is exclusively entitled to exercise the rights to their use in any manner, particularly the rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Any use of all the contents of the website, especially the texts, design, works, brands, logos, source code and any other subject to protection is forbidden without the express authorization of its owners. Action shall be taken by the legitimate owners against any forbidden use. Furthermore, all the trade names, brands or distinctive signs on the website are protected by law.
The owner of the website is not responsible for any of the contents to which the links located on the website may lead, where applicable, as set forth in Article 17 of the LSSI.
Users may not use the contents of the website, taking them, reproducing them and distributing them, or use them for commercial purposes or manipulate them and produce derivative work without having previously obtained the consent or authorization of the Service Provider.
Furthermore, any form of use, different to that indicated in the above paragraph, using any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website shall constitute a breach of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or of the owner thereof, and could lead to the Service Provider taking any legal or extra-judicial action applicable in the exercising of its rights.
The information that Users may access via the website may also be protected by industrial or intellectual property rights or rights of any other type. Subsequently, the Service Provider shall under no circumstances be responsible for any breach by Users in relation to said rights.
Conditions of use
Regarding the website, users may view, print and partially download the contents of the website only in the following situations:
- Where this is compatible with the purpose of the website.
- Where this is solely done to obtain the information contained for personal and private use. Usage for commercial purposes is, therefore, expressly forbidden.
- Where no graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or remaining images accompanying it.
Users agree to use the website, the contents and the services according to the Law, to this Legal Notices, to good conduct and to public order. Furthermore, Users must not use the website, its contents or the services provided through it for illegal purposes, for those contrary to this legal policy or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in some manner may damage, render useless, make inaccessible or jeopardize the website, its contents or its services, or prevent the normal use thereof by other users.
Users also expressly agree not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any manner, damage the data, programs or digital documents located on the website.
All in accordance with Point 2.4 above.
Modifications to the website and conditions of use
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, and its settings, presentation and conditions for access. The Service Provider also reserves the right to update this legal notice without prior notice to users, where required by regulations or by the current situation.
Limitation of liability
The Service Provider does not guarantee the non-existence of errors or interruptions in access to the website or to its contents, or that it is up to date. However, the Service Provider shall make every effort to solve any error, disconnection or lack of updating that may apply to the website.
Unauthorized access to and use of the website that may affect the information contained is the exclusive liability of the party doing as such. The Service Provider is, therefore, not liable for any consequences, damages or losses that may arise from said access or use by third parties.
The Service Provider is not liable for any security errors or damages that may arise as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on users’ computers used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
- Malfunctioning of the browser.
- Use of old versions of the browser.
The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may alter the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of users.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. The parties are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Gavà (08850, Spain) with regard to any dispute arising from the interpreting thereof, provided this does not contravene the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
Promotion "Win a 300€ Gift Card by subscribing to our newsletter"
1. The Promoter is "Alohas" of registered office address: C/ de l’Església, 4-6. Planta 4 Puerta A, 08024 Barcelona, Spain.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition a user must fill a subscription form entering their email and subscribing to our newsletter database.
4. Draft will be held every month until we finish our promotion. Users who have subscribed during the previous month will be entered into the draw and won’t be included in any of the next draws.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• The winner will receive a gift card with 300€ that can be used at Alohas.io
• The entrant must be subscribed to our newsletter
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be drawn at random online at the beginning of every month.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
License of use
Hereby, you (hereinafter, the "licensee") grants in favor of SUNSET VENTURES, S.L. its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and their respective successors/assignees (hereinafter, the “licensor”) license to use the publication of content in which the “ALOHAS” brand has been tagged (hereinafter, the “content”).
In particular, the licensee expressly authorizes the licensor to store, use, copy, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitalize, reproduce, display or publicly communicate the content in any of the media, channels/marketing materials, and any of the licensor's potential distribution methods/platforms for any advertising, marketing or merchandising purposes, anywhere in the world, without any right of approval by licensee, or claiming compensation (including but not limited to royalties) expressly giving up the right to claim invasion of privacy, defamation, publicity rights, and/or violation of copyright, image or trademark rights -among other-, which may arise from the use or reproduction of the content at the request of the licensor.
Likewise, the licensee expressly consents that the license of use is non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, exempt from payment or royalty, and indefinite — that is, including when the content is deleted from the licensee's account.
The licensee may at any time revoke this consent and authorization by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The licensee hereby understands and accepts the terms and conditions of the license to use.